Wednesday 6 March 2013

Purpose, plans and information

  May be some of you already wonder, how I will have a proper opinion on topics connected with MiniFootball. I feel obliged to give you an answer. I am playing minifootball since 2005. I have started to play in organized league since 2008. Up to now I've played for 4 different teams in 8 competitions organized by 4 leagues. Now I am playing minifootball at least three times a week in two different leagues. So I think this is enough experience in the game and it will help me to write proper analysis and to share common tactics, strategies and hints.

  The purpose of www.about-minifootball.blogspot.com is to become the best informative place for mini football in Internet. I've made a research and I didn't found a place where you can read interesting articles about minifootball. The only existing sites about this direction of football are the sites of different leagues or organizations. So I think that the community of players and organizers need such a blog.

  My plans of development are to write at least one article a week. I have the idea to start some interesting rubrics with facts or stories and to share with you funny or interesting pictures and clips. Except rubrics, I will write articles about the history of minifootball, the development of the game, the advantages of minifootball and etc.

  I am opened for every helpful suggestion, hint or recommendation, so feel invited to share your thoughts with me as comments or via contact page.

No comments:

Post a Comment